This session is designed for instructional leaders who provide professional development for their staff.
Join this session to become your school’s Progress Learning Training Facilitator. During this webinar, you will learn how to effectively train your staff during a staff meeting or PD day. You will be provided with all the tools needed to support your teachers throughout the year. Before attending this webinar, you should have basic knowledge of the new Progress Learning platform. Make sure you have attended a Getting Started webinar before attending this leadership training as “getting started” information will not be covered in this session.
To become a Progress Learning Training Facilitator for your campus, you must:
- Attend the Train the Trainer session live before receiving access to the PD Kit
- Be present during the entire webinar
(those who are late to join will not be admitted)
- Attend or watch a pre-recorded Getting Started webinar before attending this webinar
After attending the webinar live, you will be able to:
- Access our exclusive PD Kit
- Access a recording of the session
- Continually support staff in their implementation of Progress Learning
- Locate additional training resources
Duration - 60 minutes
Please note the time zone below.